CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
Congratulations on winning a prize! Our promotions/marketing department will follow up with you. In the meantime, here are a few things you should know. Prize pickup is currently available by appointment only (for larger/high value items). Smaller items will be mailed to you. A majority of concert/event tickets will be digital tickets. Read below for details on how to claim your digital tickets.
If you win a prize you will be required to fill out a W-9 form. This process must be done online (or via phone) before your prize will be mailed or before you can make an appointment to pick it up.
iHeartMedia Contest Eligibility:
National Contest: Once you win a national prize, you can only win once every 15 days TOTAL. You can only win ONE trip to a specific event TOTAL
Local Contests: Once you win a prize, you can only win once every 7 days PER STATION. You cannot win more than 3 times in 30 days PER STATION.
Please find details about how to "accept tickets" into your Ticketmaster account. (see examples below)
- First you must sign proper paperwork sent to you via email.
- After you do this the promotions team will transfer the tickets to your email. You must click on "accept tickets" and create a Ticketmaster account if you don't already have one.
- The tickets will then go into your account.
- The day of your event you must use your mobile phone with the tickets from your Ticketmaster account or from your wallet. Screenshots of tickets will not get you into the show.
Please call Marketing Director Sarah (336) 822-1014 or Promotions Assistant Hannah (336-822-2086) if you have any questions.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at Live Nation and Ticketmaster:
We’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure we can continue bringing amazing live concerts to fans. Starting October 4th, prior to entry into the following venues ALL shows will require attendees to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event OR full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination card, or the original vaccination card.
PNC Music Pavilion
Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
The Fillmore Charlotte
Coastal Credit Union Music Park
Red Hat Amphitheater
Please note: Select artists and shows will require these same entry protocols BEFORE October 4th. Please check the event page on LiveNation.com and keep an eye on your email for the latest guidelines for your specific show.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Tanger Center
The Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts has announced the following updates to its health and safety protocols effective Dec. 28 (opening night of the touring Broadway production of ‘Come From Away’).
- Face coverings are required inside the Tobee & Leonard Kaplan Theater.
- Food and beverage items are not permitted in the seating area.
Both of these policies will be in effect for all events until further notice. As previously announced, select Tanger Center events also require proof of vaccination/negative COVID test for admission.
For more information, please visit TangerCenter.com/PatronHealth.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Carolina Theatre Greensboro
To minimize exposure to COVID-19 for patrons, artists, staff, and volunteers, the Carolina Theatre of Greensboro will be requiring proof of full vaccination or negative viral test within 72 hours prior to attending or participating in an event at the theatre for everyone age 12 and above, effective October 1, 2021.
Proof will be required before entry to the theatre and will be accepted in the form of an original vaccination card, a photocopy or digital image of the card, or a printout of negative test results, along with a photo ID.
In addition to following local, state, and federal guidelines and mandates, the theatre has taken the following steps to maintain the safety and comfort of patrons:
- Masks are required in accordance with the Guilford County Commissioners’ updated policy as of August 13, 2021. Everyone over the age of five must wear a face covering. (Concessions can be enjoyed once seated in the auditorium.)
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Hand sanitation stations can be found throughout the theatre lobby, with regular cleaning of high-touch areas by theatre staff.
- All theatre restrooms have been upgraded with touchless toilets, sinks, soap dispensers, and towel dispensers.
- Paperless e-tickets are now in use for all events.
The Carolina Theatre has implemented these changes as the safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers is our top priority.
Things may look a bit different, but we’re all doing our best to embrace the new normal and make adjustments as we move forward. As always, our guests’ safety is our highest priority, and we look forward to seeing you back at the theatre when you’re ready!
Learn more HERE
HAVING YOUR PRIZE MAILED TO YOU
When having your prize mailed to you, please do so with the understanding that:
- Should your prize get lost/delayed in the mail, we cannot send replacements or substitutions.
- You will still need to fill out the appropriate paperwork (including a W-9 form) before your prize is mailed.
- You will need to send us an empty, self-addressed and stamped envelope to:
Attention: (the station that you won with)
2-B PAI Park
Greensboro, NC 27409
BEFORE MAILING your self addressed envelope, please call (or email) us to confirm that your prize can be mailed (see contact information below).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Should you have questions or concerns please contact either of the following:
Sarah Quinn- Promotions/Marketing Director - Hits 100.3 FM (WMKS), 94.5 WPTI, Mix 99.5 (WMAG), Q104.1 WTQR and Real Rock 105.7 (WVBZ) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 822-1014
Hannah - Promotions Assistant - (336) 822-2086 or email@example.com
Adam Davis -Digital Coordinator - (336) 822-2038 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Tickets for postponed/rescheduled 2020 shows have not been received. If/when we receive the tickets, winners will be notified.
Updated: January 11, 2022