GREENSBORO, NC (WFMY) -- Rain from Florence is starting to have an impact in the Triad.
Here's a list of roads we've notified that have closed so far. Please check back for updates.
- The eastbound lanes of E. Cone Boulevard between N. Church Street and Yanceyville Street are closed due to flooding. Barricades have been put in place to affect the closure.
- The southbound lanes of US 29 at E. Market Street are closed due to flooding and a single-vehicle collision involving minor injuries.
- Westridge Road between Double Oaks Road and just south of Westminster Drive is closed due to a tree and utility lines in the roadway. Duke Energy crews are on the scene.
- All lanes of Yanceyville Street at E. Cornwallis Drive are closed due to flooding. Motorists are asked to avoid this area.
- Due to a down tree, utility poles and one transformer on the road—Dexter Avenue is closed between W. Gate City Boulevard and Wildwood Drive.
- Both lanes of Plainfield Road near the 600 block are closed.
- S. Elm-Eugene Street from I-40 to Creek Ridge Road is closed.
- Industrial Avenue from S. Elm-Eugene Street to Executive Drive is closed.
- Martin Luther King Drive from Patton Ave to I-40 is closed.
- Latham Road from W. Wendover Avenue to Meadowbrook Terrace is closed.
- N. Spring Street at W. Fisher Avenue is closed to due to a utility line across the road.