Gov. Roy Cooper extends Phase 2 for five weeks with bars, gyms, and entertainment venues remaining closed
Our news partners at WFMY NEWS 2 have more
Here's a look at some of the differences between Phase 2 and Phase 3.
- Restaurants, hair salons, camps and public pools are allowed to reopen but with limited capacity.
- Bars, gyms and entertainment venues remain closed.
- Mass gatheringsof more than 25 people in outdoor spaces are prohibited. The limit is 10 people for indoor spaces.
- Businesses that are already open would be able to increase capacity while maintaining social distancing.
- Larger groups can gather. Cooper has not defined a new maximum for mass gatherings.
- Visitation limits are still likely to be in place for vulnerable populations such as nursing homes.
Photo Credit: Getty Images